Butchered Hair! Grrr...

I think I have acquired this habit of having my hair be at the mercy of hair butchers.  Yes, for the nth time, I just had a disastrous haircut.  You have to realize that when you have a short hair like mine, a simple mistake would leave you with not much choice - it's either you pretend you're making a statement by having it shaved or just live with all its ugliness.  Ugh.  For the first time, I cried over my hair...at the public restroom - in front of the mirror with all the other girls.  I know I looked like a complete idiot, but what can I do?  I felt stupid, helpless and well, uglier.  I mean, when it was all over, I just realized that in a few months, we will have to have our pictures taken for the yearbook.  Shux.  Good thing, my friend was with me to help me see the brighter side of things, and well, help me find a few hair clips that would help make the ugly parts inconspicuous.  Grrrr...  Well, as we both resolved, maybe it's a blessing in disguise.  For what kind, I really can't think of anything possible.  I hope this frosted eternity nail polish would take all the anxiety away.  Don't say anything when you see me and notice my bunot-like crowning glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

My Thoughts

Palawan Adventures: Quezon