From Eyes to Kids


I have just shifted from Ophtha to Pedia.

Pediatrics is perhaps one of the dreaded rotations by interns and clerks in PGH, mainly because SIC job and the duties are physically taxing, in addition to the challenging procedures that come with small veins, crying (sometimes super hysterical) children and unreasonable expectations from their caregivers.

So anyway, our block are officially pedia interns.

Luckily, we are starting the 8-week rotation at the Pedia OPD.  And surprisingly, I am really loving it.  I like children's stares, i like giving vaccines, I like making my diagnosis and giving suggestions in the management.  I like the nice and helpful residents who are working with/supervising us at the clinic.

But in less than two weeks, I know it's gonna be very very hard.  Pedia ward rotations WITHOUT clerks.  Huhuhu.

Comments

taonglangit said…
you can DOH it doc twinx! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

My Thoughts

Palawan Adventures: Quezon