Cheffie

I like surprises, pleasant ones of course, like yesterday.  My good friend, Bunch, came to the ER to give me a gift.  For a second, I thought, Teka, di pa naman november ngayon di ba?  But anyway, she's an advocate of giving gifts on normal days, saying it brings more happiness when you receive something on days when you don't expect anything beyond ordinary.  I understand now.

See Bunch's "suprise! wala-lang-i-just-remembered-you" gift.  Sabi ko na nga bang sweet din ang tigasin kong kaibigan eh.  hehe.  Thanks bunchesita!

Yes friends, her gifts are all kitchen tools.  She thinks I can use them.  You see, I do a lot more in the kitchen than eat.  I cook as well.  Dr. Chef aint a bad title eh?  Hehe.  You should try my natatakal na arroz caldo, sardinas spaghetti, tokwa asado.  And I have an avid fan who eats them all.  Dad.  No episodes of LBM so far.  

Comments

taonglangit said…
patikim naman kami! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

My Thoughts

I'm scared.

Palawan Adventures: Quezon