There's Something Meaningful in PGH

For a week now, I, and some of my block mates have been worried about one of our block mates whom we care for a lot.  Truth is, she doesn't like our rotation and the system in PGH.  She's been talking and smiling less and less for days.

Earlier I got this message from her:

"Call me a relieved melodramatic weirdo but here goes.  With my pseudo-social phobia, I failed to attend mass kagabi.  By happenstance, I ran into some patient asking for a prayer sa hospital and joined them.  Somehow lightened my load.  Parang I finally found something meaningful here.  There, just had to tell you I'm a lil better so you won't worry much.  Thanks."

Then it kept repeating in my head.  "There's something meaningful here".  It brings back a lot of scenarios, a lot of experiences - good and bad, everything that happened to me so far in PGH.  Then I realized I've grown a lot (literally and figuratively hehe) since first year.  I'm still here, embracing PGH for what it is and what it's not.  The rationale of things will reveal themselves sooner or later.  Meanwhile, we just have do the scut work, monitor and go on duty.

We love you girl.  Don't ever give up!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

My Thoughts

Palawan Adventures: Quezon