Don't Read, Very Cheesy

Earlier today, my sister and I were watching our all-time favorite movie (and by all-time I mean since I was 4 and she was 2), "The Sound of Music".  One of the scenes was Maria and the Captain finally admitting their feelings for each other, singing "Somewhere in My Youth" while kissing and hugging.  Then the Captain said:  You know when I first fell in love with you?  It was when you first sat on that sharp pine and Maria replied:  i knew it the first time you blew your whistle.

Perhaps I had a wicked childhood, perhaps I had a miserable youth.  but somewhere in that wicked miserable past, there must have been a moment of truth..

I turned to my sister.  "Ikaw tette, when did you know you were in love with Joseph?"

I wouldn't reveal her answer here, but anyway, she asked why I am asking.

Cause there you are standing there loving me..whether or not you should...

"Wala lang."

"Uy, ate sino?  Si  ______ ba? Yihee..."

"No!"

So somewhere in my youth or childhood..I must have done something good...

But really, when do you know?  How do you know?  And when do you fall out of it?  Should you jump into it even when you're not too sure yet and discover whether you really do or don't in the middle of the relationship?  

I'm still thinking.

And she's still teasing.

And no, he's not it.

Comments

taonglangit said…
I would also like to know. Puhlease buzz me as soon as you have the answer :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

My Thoughts

Palawan Adventures: Quezon