*

I just have to write this down.

Now is one of the days when thoughts come from somewhere in the sadder, bleak, darker part of my heart that yearns for something I just can't exactly grasp.

People go separate ways, intentionally or unintentionally, for a lot of reasons.  Some for growth, some for self-preservation, some for love of something else.  It happens.  And it hurts.  You know it happens when you find your heart alone-when you find yourself holding it and asking why-when laughter becomes just laughter and the essence of what brought people together in the first place is lost in dead silence-when you realize that your smile is a more optimistic smile than that of another's-when the spontaneous talks are reduced to mere eye contact and a little smile that might mean 'hello'.  

Don't get me wrong.  This does not pertain to anything romantic.  It's said from a real beating heart that miss special people.  Now is the time when I know who matters and realize who actually stayed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

My Thoughts

Palawan Adventures: Quezon