25th!

One of the several posters my dad made for my birthday says:  Happy Birthday QUARTER CENTURY OLD.  Yes friends, I am officially 25 years old.

My birthday was happy, and pleasant and peaceful.  It was also very reassuring.

Well, I spent the first 8 hours in the wards.  It wasn't bad, except when I found myself eating my pizza in front of the pizza box, alone.  Hay.  Good thing some friends visited and kept me company.  I also got a cute cake and muffins and several other gifts. 

My dad also printed several posters which I found all over our unit, including the bathroom.  I'm quite sure he slept late to do all of those, since at 12 midnight, he was still on his way to a meeting after he dropped by PGH to give me (and my dutymates) 2 boxes of pizza and several bottles of C2.

Later that day, my relatives from bulacan and pasig came over with a LOT of food.  My only share in MY supposed birthday party was a kilo of pasta and chicken.  I even have a yummy chocolate cake.

That, and several other phone calls, text messages, personal greetings...

My dad said I'm very blessed to be loved and cared for by these people.

I am.

And I am very grateful.


Comments

joanne said…
:) Nakakamiss mag birthday ng ganun. Glad you had a Happy and Pleasant and Peaceful birthday. Happy 25th again!

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

My Thoughts

Palawan Adventures: Quezon