Tell me how you drive....

...and I will tell you who you are. You probably agree with me - yes you, all you drivers who also manage to fall in line somewhere else (fastfood, government offices, mall entrance). The only queue I remember not having to worry about securing my place is in the restroom. In a brink of chaos, as in the parallel world of heavy EDSA traffic, people's basic courtesy and respect for another's personal space goes haywire. It's amazing. I notice that anonymity fuels such behavior. A driver of a tinted car window/windshield would never give way to another car. Try to signal a left turn, and the approaching car on the next lane would probably accelerate rather than slow down. I remember an aggressive jeepney driver who wouldn't let me turn right to a gasoline station could not look me in the eye when i rolled the window on the passenger side of my car. Basic courtesy, basic discipline. Have we lost it entirely, kabayan?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Getting qualified students will be awarded some sort of Pell Grant within their financial aid offer this article Also only use these types of services for what they were made to ( blank ) give short term loans

Popular posts from this blog

I'm scared.

Palawan Adventures: Quezon

My Thoughts